This practice is committed to providing legal services of the utmost professionalism, integrity and to service standards that are consistently maintained. This policy is designed to ensure that services are delivered in a reliable and consistent manner and the following quality and client care objectives complied with:-
- provide a professional, approachable and cost-effective service in the fields of residential conveyancing, private client work, family law, commercial property, agriculture, commercial and employment;
- ensure that staff are courteous, professional and behave at all times with the utmost integrity;
- provide full, prompt and clear communications to clients that are fully compliant with the Solicitors’ Code of Conduct and follow confidentiality and data protection best practice;
- utilise information technology to its full potential in order to maximise efficiency and client care;
- resolve client concerns as speedily as possible and develop services in response to feedback received;
- recruit capable, helpful and positive staff and invest in their development and training;
- ensure that premises and facilities are accessible, efficiently managed and comfortable;
- provide a working environment that is safe and secure for all personnel and visitors;
- comply in all respects with the Solicitors’ Accounts Rules;
- provide strategic direction and develop the practice to its full potential;
- ensure that responsibility, authority and the decision-making process within the practice is clear;
- proactively identify risks and implement controls to manage these.
This practice works to and will continue to meet with the requirements of the Law Society’s Practice Management Standards (thereby achieving the Lexcel award), the Legal Aid Agency’s Specialist Quality Mark and the Conveyancing Quality Scheme and is currently working towards achieving ISO 9001/LQS.
We believe sustained quality and excellence is achieved only by continuous improvement and shall strive to improve the service to our clients by means of structured reviews of our practice systems. Annual audits are conducted both by our own compliance team and by independent Law Society approved auditors to ensure that standards are maintained and improved upon. We also proactively seek feedback from our clients to monitor perceptions and to ensure that our services keep pace with constantly changing needs. The feedback is followed up by Partners and is reported to staff.
We attach great importance to the contribution which all partners and staff make to the quality of service provided and to the continuous improvement philosophy. Our decision making encourages a policy of open communication and involvement to generate an innovative environment and to capitalise on useful ideas. Resource and training requirements are regularly reviewed for everyone to ensure that individuals reach their full potential and practice objectives can be achieved.
This policy has been issued to all staff and partners and is available to clients if required.