Commercial Property Lawyer
Want a new challenge in a friendly, award winning law firm? Read on…
Farnfields Solicitors have an excellent opportunity for a commercial property lawyer to join our busy Commercial and Agricultural Department and to support our offices in North Dorset and Warminster, Wiltshire.
Why apply for this role?
You will be working as part of a great team in a role that will enable you to be challenged and grow, with strong administrative support provided. There is excellent flexibility – so whilst you will need to come into the offices at times, this role can be done on a hybrid working from home and in office basis.
About the role
In joining our established team you will deal with predominately commercial property work. The role will be based at our Shaftesbury offices in North Dorset.
Who you are?
You will be a competent commercial property lawyer with strong drafting skills. You will be expected to progress a diverse range of commercial property files confidently and be proficient using case management systems. You will be a people person who has a positive, team-focused approach and will positively enjoy client contact and keeping everyone updated.
You will also be a team player with strong communication and networking skills; combined with a friendly and professional approach to work and will be adept at working to targets within a busy team.
Please apply in writing, attaching your CV, to HR@farnfields.com
A bit about us…
- We are a well-established and successful law firm with a modern and down to earth approach.
- Passionate about providing an excellent service to our clients.
- Winner of Contribution to the Community at the 2019 Dorset Legal Awards.
- Winner of Property Team at the 2019 Dorset Legal Awards.
- Winner of Law Firm of the Year (up to 10 partners) at the 2018 Dorset Legal Awards.
- As a Lexcel accredited firm and a member of LawNet we are committed to career development and providing challenging work to positively engage and motivate our staff.
- We place importance on being part of the local community.
- We are friendly, supportive and ambitious.
- At Farnfields we recognise the importance of family life and can offer a good work life balance.
Expect far more… Apply now to join a great team and take a step forward in your career.
Due to our continuing strong growth, we currently have a number of exciting career opportunities available: