Accounts Assistant – Full Time
Want a new challenge in a friendly, award winning law firm? Read on…
Farnfields Solicitors have an excellent opportunity for a full time permanent (37.5 hours per week) Accounts Assistant to join our busy Accounts Team at our Gillingham, North Dorset office.
What is the role?
The prime role of the Accounts Assistant is to provide direct support to the accounts manager to enable the department to operate at maximum efficiency. Tasks will include: Dealing with completion funds, managing and processing payments, reconciling receipts and dealing with accounts queries. We are looking for an accurate individual with good people skills who is proficient at working to deadlines. Full training will be given. If you have an eye for detail and have some previous accounts experience, or are interested in gaining experience in bookkeeping procedures, we’d like to hear from you.
Who you are?
You will be a team player with good communication and strong administrative and organisational skills, be passionate about providing excellent client service and have a friendly, professional and proactive approach.
A bit about us
• We are a well-established and successful law firm with a modern and down to earth approach.
• Passionate about providing an excellent service to our clients.
• Winner of Contribution to the Community at the 2019 Dorset Legal Awards.
• Winner of Property Team at the 2019 Dorset Legal Awards.
• Winner of Law Firm of the Year (up to 10 partners) at the 2018 Dorset Legal Awards.
• As a Lexcel accredited firm and a member of LawNet we are committed to career development and providing challenging work to positively engage and motivate our staff.
• We place importance on being part of the local community.
• We are friendly, supportive and ambitious.
• At Farnfields we recognise the importance of family life and can offer a good work life balance.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established, award winning Firm who are modern, friendly and ambitious; coupled with a down to earth approach.
Please apply in writing, attaching your CV, to HR@farnfields.com
Expect far more… Apply now to join a great team and take a step forward in your career.
Due to our continuing strong growth, we currently have a number of exciting career opportunities available: