Commercial Property Solicitor (Maternity Leave Cover) – Want a new challenge in a friendly, award-winning Dorset law firm?
Farnfields are currently looking to recruit a Commercial Property Solicitor to join our team.
A bit about us
- We are a well-established and successful law firm with a modern and down to earth approach.
- Passionate about providing an excellent service to our clients.
- Winner of Contribution to the Community at the 2019 Dorset Legal Awards.
- Winner of Property Team at the 2019 Dorset Legal Awards.
- Winner of Law Firm of the Year (up to 10 partners) at the 2018 Dorset Legal Awards.
- As a Lexcel accredited firm and a member of Lawnet we are committed to career development and providing challenging work to positively engage and motivate our staff.
- We place importance on being part of the local community.
- We are friendly, supportive and ambitious.
- At Farnfields we recognise the importance of family life and can offer a good work life balance.
What is the role?
Farnfields Solicitors have a temporary position for a proficient Commercial Property Solicitor with up to 3 years PQE to cover maternity leave (up to 12 months Fixed Term Contract).
The role within our Commercial & Agricultural Team will be based at our Shaftesbury offices in North Dorset and will predominantly focus on commercial property work.
We are looking for a team player with strong communication skills, together with a friendly and professional approach to work.
Please apply in writing, attaching your CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Expect far more…….… apply now to join a great team within our award-winning legal practice.
The closing date for applications is 4th January 2021
Due to our continuing strong growth, we currently have a number of exciting career opportunities available: