Farnfields Solicitors have an excellent opportunity for an Experienced Residential Conveyancer to join our busy conveyancing team and to support our offices in North Dorset and Warminster to start in early 2021.
A bit about us
- We are a well-established and successful law firm with a modern and down to earth approach.
- Passionate about providing an excellent service to our clients.
- Winner of Contribution to the Community at the 2019 Dorset Legal Awards.
- Winner of Property Team at the 2019 Dorset Legal Awards.
- Winner of Law Firm of the Year (up to 10 partners) at the 2018 Dorset Legal Awards.
- As a Lexcel accredited firm and a member of Lawnet we are committed to career development and providing challenging work to positively engage and motivate our staff.
- We place importance on being part of the local community.
- We are friendly, supportive and ambitious.
- At Farnfields we recognise the importance of family life and can offer a good work life balance.
What is the role?
This is an important role within our established conveyancing team; the role is primarily to provide in-house conveyancing locum cover for our fee-earners’ holidays and other absences, with a focus on progressing a variety of residential transactions. The role will also involve carrying out fee-earning work as needed by the firm during quieter locum periods and when not providing cover. We are looking for someone that is flexible who will be confident dealing with other fee-earners files, and willing to travel between our offices in Gillingham, Shaftesbury and Warminster as required.
Who you are?
As the ideal candidate, you will have a minimum of 3 years PQE. You will be a competent residential property lawyer with a broad range of residential property experience and will be able to progress a diverse range of files confidently.
You will be a people person who has a positive, team-focused approach and will be used to working with case management systems. You will positively enjoy client contact and keeping everyone updated.
You will also be a team player with strong communication and organisational skills and will be passionate about providing excellent client service. Your approach will be professional and friendly and you also thrive on working in a fast-paced team.
We are also looking to hear from candidates who may wish to bring their management skills to the role, and we would be particularly interested to hear from you if you have experience in file audits and compliance. This is not essential for the role, however.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established, award-winning Firm.
Please apply in writing, attaching your CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Expect far more… and take a step forward in your career.
Due to our continuing strong growth, we currently have a number of exciting career opportunities available: