Want a new challenge in a friendly, award winning law firm? Read on…
Farnfields Solicitors have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to join our Family Department at our North Dorset offices in Gillingham.
What is the role?
The successful candidate will provide secretarial and administrative support within our Family Department at our Gillingham office.
Who you are?
You will be a team player with excellent secretarial and organisational skills and skilled at multi-tasking and meeting deadlines. You will be passionate about providing first class client service and have great communication and IT skills with a friendly, professional and proactive approach. Previous legal secretarial experience is preferable, particularly with experience within family law, but is not essential for the right candidate.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established, award winning firm who are modern, friendly and ambitious; coupled with a down to earth approach.
Please apply in writing, attaching your CV, to email@example.com
A bit about us
- Winner of law firm of the year (up to 10 partners) at the 2018 Dorset Legal Awards.
- We are a well-established, successful law firm with a modern and down to earth approach.
- Passionate about providing an excellent service to our clients.
- At Farnfields we recognise the importance of family life and can offer a good work life balance, as well as a great place to work.
- As a Lexcel accredited firm and a member of Lawnet we are committed to career development and providing challenging work to positively engage and motivate our staff.
- We place importance on being part of the local community.
- We are friendly, supportive and ambitious.
Expect far more… Apply now to join a great team and take a step forward in your career.
Due to our continuing strong growth, we currently have a number of exciting career opportunities available: