Farnfields are currently looking to recruit a Floating Receptionist to join our busy administration team.
What is the role?
As the role is to provide floating reception support across the Firm, you will also be willing to travel between our offices in Gillingham, Shaftesbury and Warminster as required.
Who you are?
You will be a team player with excellent communication and organisational skills and have a positive, friendly and professional approach to work. You will be passionate about providing excellent client service, have adept multi-tasking and problem solving skills and be comfortable working in a busy office providing reception and administrative support. Some previous work experience dealing with people and reception work is useful but not essential for the right candidate.
A bit about us
- We are a well-established and successful law firm with a modern and down to earth approach.
- Passionate about providing an excellent service to our clients.
- Winner of Contribution to the Community at the 2019 Dorset Legal Awards.
- Winner of Property Team at the 2019 Dorset Legal Awards.
- Winner of Law Firm of the Year (up to 10 partners) at the 2018 Dorset Legal Awards.
- As a Lexcel accredited firm and a member of Lawnet we are committed to career development and providing challenging work to positively engage and motivate our staff.
- We place importance on being part of the local community.
- We are friendly, supportive and ambitious.
- At Farnfields we recognise the importance of family life and can offer a good work life balance.
To view our Human Resources video about working for the firm please follow this link.
Expect far more… Apply now to join a great team and take a step forward in your career.
Please apply in writing attaching your CV, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to our continuing strong growth, we currently have a number of exciting career opportunities available: