Commercial & Agricultural Department – Legal Secretary
Want a new challenge in a friendly, award winning law firm? Read on…
What is the role?
The successful candidate will provide secretarial support within our busy Commercial & Agricultural Department at our Shaftesbury office.
Who you are?
You will be a team player with good communication and strong secretarial and organisational skills, be passionate about providing excellent client service and have a friendly, professional and proactive approach. Previous legal secretarial experience is preferable, particularly audio typing, but is not essential for the right candidate.
A bit about us
- We are a well-established and successful law firm with a modern and down to earth approach.
- Passionate about providing an excellent service to our clients.
- Winner of Contribution to the Community at the 2019 Dorset Legal Awards.
- Winner of Property Team at the 2019 Dorset Legal Awards.
- Winner of Law Firm of the Year (up to 10 partners) at the 2018 Dorset Legal Awards.
- As a Lexcel accredited firm and a member of LawNet we are committed to career development and providing challenging work to positively engage and motivate our staff.
- We place importance on being part of the local community.
- We are friendly, supportive and ambitious.
- At Farnfields we recognise the importance of family life and can offer a good work life balance.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established, award winning firm who are modern, friendly and ambitious; coupled with a down to earth approach.
Due to our continuing strong growth, we currently have a number of exciting career opportunities available: