Legal Secretary – Family Law & Dispute Resolution
Farnfields Solicitors have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to join our combined Family & Dispute Resolution Department at our North Dorset offices in Gillingham.
What is the role?
The successful candidate will provide secretarial and administrative support within our Family & Dispute Resolution Department at our Gillingham office.
Who you are?
You will be a team player with excellent secretarial and organisational skills and skilled at multi-tasking and meeting deadlines. You will be passionate about providing first class client service and have great communication and IT skills with a friendly, professional and proactive approach. Previous legal secretarial experience is preferable, particularly experience within family law, but is not essential for the right candidate.
A bit about us
• We are a well-established and successful law firm with a modern and down to earth approach.
• Passionate about providing an excellent service to our clients.
• Winner of Contribution to the Community at the 2019 Dorset Legal Awards.
• Winner of Property Team at the 2019 Dorset Legal Awards.
• Winner of Law Firm of the Year (up to 10 partners) at the 2018 Dorset Legal Awards.
• As a Lexcel accredited firm and a member of LawNet we are committed to career development and providing challenging work to positively engage and motivate our staff.
• We place importance on being part of the local community.
• We are friendly, supportive and ambitious.
• At Farnfields we recognise the importance of family life and can offer a good work life balance.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established, award winning Firm who are modern, friendly and ambitious; coupled with a down to earth approach.
Please apply in writing, attaching your CV, to HR@farnfields.com
Expect far more… Apply now to join a great team and take a step forward in your career.
Due to our continuing strong growth, we currently have a number of exciting career opportunities available: