Job description – Legal Secretary, Private Client
What is the role?
The successful candidate will provide secretarial support within our busy Private Client Department at our Warminster office.
Who you are?
You will be a team player with good communication and strong secretarial and organisational skills, be passionate about providing excellent client service and have a friendly, professional and proactive approach. Previous legal secretarial experience is preferable, particularly within Private Client, but is not essential for the right candidate.
A bit about us
- We are a well-established and successful law firm with a modern and down to earth approach.
- Passionate about providing an excellent service to our clients.
- Winner of Contribution to the Community at the 2019 Dorset Legal Awards.
- Winner of Property Team at the 2019 Dorset Legal Awards.
- Winner of Law Firm of the Year (up to 10 partners) at the 2018 Dorset Legal Awards.
- As a Lexcel accredited firm and a member of LawNet we are committed to career development and providing challenging work to positively engage and motivate our staff.
- We place importance on being part of the local community.
- We are friendly, supportive and ambitious.
- At Farnfields we recognise the importance of family life and can offer a good work life balance.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established, award winning firm who are modern, friendly and ambitious; coupled with a down to earth approach.
Please apply in writing, attaching your CV, to HR@Farnfields.com
Due to our continuing strong growth, we currently have a number of exciting career opportunities available: