Private Client Lawyer
Do you want a new challenge in a friendly, award winning law firm? Read on…
Farnfields Solicitors have an excellent opportunity for a Private Client Lawyer to join our busy Private Client Department at our North Dorset offices in Shaftesbury.
What is the role?
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a broad caseload of Private Client matters including the preparation of wills and powers of attorney, estate administration, estate planning, trusts and court of protection work, working in a busy department against a target. The role will also involve proactive business development and networking.
Who you are?
You will ideally have in the region of 2+ years PQE within Private Client, however we welcome all applications as full training can be provided to help you grow into your role. You will have/will gain demonstrable experience in the administration of complex estates and estate planning including planning for high net worth individuals. You will be a people person who is positive, team-focused and passionate about providing excellent client service. You will be self-motivated and adept at building relationships; coupled with a professional, friendly and empathetic approach.
A bit about us
• We are a well-established and successful law firm with a modern and down to earth approach.
• Passionate about providing an excellent service to our clients.
• Winner of Contribution to the Community at the 2019 Dorset Legal Awards.
• Winner of Property Team at the 2019 Dorset Legal Awards.
• Winner of Law Firm of the Year (up to 10 partners) at the 2018 Dorset Legal Awards.
• As a Lexcel accredited firm and a member of LawNet we are committed to career development and providing challenging work to positively engage and motivate our staff.
• We place importance on being part of the local community.
• We are friendly, supportive and ambitious.
• At Farnfields we recognise the importance of family life and can offer a good work life balance.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established, award winning Firm.
Expect far more… Apply now to join a great team and take a step forward in your career. Email us at HR@farnfields.com
Due to our continuing strong growth, we currently have a number of exciting career opportunities available: