Farnfields Solicitors have an excellent opportunity for a Private Client Lawyer to join our busy Private Client Department at our North Dorset office in Shaftesbury.
What is the role?
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a broad caseload of Private Client matters including trust creation and administration, the preparation of wills and powers of attorney, estate administration, estate planning and working within a busy department against a target. The role will also involve proactive business development and networking.
Who you are?
You will ideally have in the region of 3+ years PQE within Private Client with demonstrable experience in the creation and taxation of trusts, the preparation of wills and powers of attorney, the administration of complex estates and estate planning including planning for high net worth individuals. You will be a people person who is positive, team-focused and passionate about providing excellent client service. You will be self-motivated, and adept at building relationships; coupled with a professional, friendly and empathetic approach.
A bit about us
- We are a well-established and successful law firm with a modern and down to earth approach.
- Passionate about providing an excellent service to our clients.
- Winner of Contribution to the Community at the 2019 Dorset Legal Awards.
- Winner of Property Team at the 2019 Dorset Legal Awards.
- Winner of Law Firm of the Year (up to 10 partners) at the 2018 Dorset Legal Awards.
- As a Lexcel accredited firm and a member of Lawnet we are committed to career development and providing challenging work to positively engage and motivate our staff.
- We place importance on being part of the local community.
- We are friendly, supportive and ambitious.
- At Farnfields we recognise the importance of family life and can offer a good work life balance.
Please apply in writing, attaching your CV, to email@example.com
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established, award winning Firm. Expect far more… Apply now to join a great team and take a step forward in your career.
Due to our continuing strong growth, we currently have a number of exciting career opportunities available: