Receptionist (Maternity Leave Cover)
Farnfields Solicitors have a temporary position for a Receptionist to cover maternity leave (up to 12 months Fixed Term Contract). The role within our Administration Department will be based at our Shaftesbury offices in North Dorset with an anticipated start date of around June 2022.
A bit about us
- Winner of law firm of the year (up to 10 partners) at the 2018 Dorset Legal Awards.
- We are a well-established, successful law firm with a modern and down to earth approach.
- Passionate about providing an excellent service to our clients.
- At Farnfields we recognise the importance of family life and can offer a good work life balance, as well as a great place to work.
- As a Lexcel accredited firm and a member of Lawnet we are committed to career development and providing challenging work to positively engage and motivate our staff.
- We place importance on being part of the local community.
- We are friendly, supportive and ambitious.
What is the role?
The successful candidate will cover receptionist duties and provide administration support at our Shaftesbury office.
Who you are?
You will be a team player with excellent communication and organisational skills and have a positive, friendly and professional approach to work. You will be passionate about providing excellent client service, have adept multi-tasking and problem solving skills and be comfortable working within a busy office. Some previous work experience dealing with people and reception work is advantageous, but not essential for the right candidate.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established, award winning Firm who are modern, friendly and ambitious; coupled with a down to earth approach.
Please apply in writing, attaching your CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Expect far more… Apply now to join a great team and take a step forward in your career.
Due to our continuing strong growth, we currently have a number of exciting career opportunities available: