Want a new challenge in a friendly, award winning law firm? Read on…
Farnfields Solicitors are interested in hearing from you if you are an experienced residential property conveyancer looking for a new challenge. We have a large conveyancing department based in North Dorset and Warminster, Wiltshire.
Why apply for this role?
You will be working as part of a great team in a role that will enable you to be challenged and grow, with strong administrative support provided. There is excellent flexibility, this role can be done on a hybrid working from home and in office basis, or fully in the office, whatever you prefer.
About the role
In joining our established conveyancing team you will have a varied caseload of residential sales, purchases and mortgages, along with the interesting challenges of dealing with properties in rural locations and property work flowing from our private client department.
Who you are?
As the ideal candidate, you will have a minimum of 2 years PQE. You will be a competent residential property lawyer with a broad range of residential property experience and will be able to progress a diverse range of files confidently. For this role we are seeking strong technical property skills with the ability to confidently deal with more complex and technical cases including new builds, transfer of parts, lease extensions and more. You will be a people person who has a positive, team-focused approach and will be used to working with case management systems. You will positively enjoy client contact and keeping everyone updated.
You will also be a team player with strong communication and organisational skills and will be passionate about providing excellent client service. Your approach will be professional and friendly and you also thrive on working in a fast-paced team.
Please apply in writing, attaching your CV, to HR@farnfields.com
A bit about us…
- Winner of law firm of the year (up to 10 partners) at the 2018 Dorset Legal Awards.
- We are a well-established, successful law firm with a modern and down to earth approach.
- Passionate about providing an excellent service to our clients.
- At Farnfields we recognise the importance of family life and can offer a good work life balance, as well as a great place to work.
- As a Lexcel accredited firm and a member of Lawnet we are committed to career development and providing challenging work to positively engage and motivate our staff.
- We place importance on being part of the local community.
- We are friendly, supportive and ambitious.
Expect far more… Apply now to join a great team and take a step forward in your career.
Due to our continuing strong growth, we currently have a number of exciting career opportunities available: