Residential Conveyancing – Legal Administrative Assistant (Maternity Leave Cover)
Want a new challenge in a friendly, award winning law firm? Read on…
Farnfields Solicitors have an excellent opportunity for a temporary – up to 12 months fixed term contract – Legal Administrative Assistant to join our busy Residential Conveyancing Department at our Gillingham office.
A bit about us
- We are a well-established and successful law firm with a modern and down to earth approach.
- Passionate about providing an excellent service to our clients.
- Winner of Contribution to the Community at the 2019 Dorset Legal Awards.
- Winner of Property Team at the 2019 Dorset Legal Awards.
- Winner of Law Firm of the Year (up to 10 partners) at the 2018 Dorset Legal Awards.
- As a Lexcel accredited firm and a member of LawNet we are committed to career development and providing challenging work to positively engage and motivate our staff.
- We place importance on being part of the local community.
- We are friendly, supportive and ambitious.
- At Farnfields we recognise the importance of family life and can offer a good work life balance.
What is the role?
The successful candidate will provide administrative support for residential property transactions such as sales and purchases. The work is fast paced so you will be proficient and comfortable working in a busy team with regular multi-tasking whilst working to deadlines. You will enjoy client contact and liaising with clients, solicitors and estate agents, so good people skills are essential. Full training will be provided.
Who you are?
You will be a team player with good communication and strong administrative and organisational skills, be passionate about providing excellent client service and have a friendly, professional and proactive approach. Previous legal administration experience within Residential Conveyancing would be advantageous, but is not essential for the right candidate.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established, award winning Firm who are modern, friendly and ambitious; coupled with a down to earth approach.
Please apply in writing, attaching your CV, to HR@farnfields.com
Expect far more… Apply now to join a great team and take a step forward in your career.
Due to our continuing strong growth, we currently have a number of exciting career opportunities available: