Dispute Resolution – Senior Associate Solicitor
Farnfields Solicitors have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Solicitor to join our busy Dispute Resolution Team at our North Dorset office in Gillingham.
What is the role?
You will be responsible for a varied caseload and for providing a profitable contribution to the firm dealing with dispute resolution work. You will also provide leadership and support to staff within the Dispute Resolution Department and will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in billing, business development and networking.
Who you are?
You will have a wide range of civil litigation knowledge and be an experienced and accomplished dispute resolution lawyer with a minimum of 8 years’ post qualification experience in civil litigation and be able to progress a diverse range of matters confidently.
You will be a people person who has a positive, team-focused approach and be passionate about providing excellent client service. You will also have a proactive approach and be professional and friendly.
A bit about us:
• We are a well-established and successful law firm with a modern and down to earth approach.
• Passionate about providing an excellent service to our clients.
• Winner of Contribution to the Community at the 2019 Dorset Legal Awards.
• Winner of Property Team at the 2019 Dorset Legal Awards.
• Winner of Law Firm of the Year (up to 10 partners) at the 2018 Dorset Legal Awards.
• As a Lexcel accredited firm and a member of LawNet we are committed to career development and providing challenging work to positively engage and motivate our staff.
• We place importance on being part of the local community.
• We are friendly, supportive and ambitious.
• At Farnfields we recognise the importance of family life and can offer a good work life balance.
Expect far more… Apply now to join a great team and take a step forward in your career.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established, award winning firm who are modern, friendly and ambitious; coupled with a down to earth approach.
Please apply in writing, attaching your CV, to HR@farnfields.com
Due to our continuing strong growth, we currently have a number of exciting career opportunities available: