Want a new challenge in a friendly, award winning law firm? Read on…
Farnfields Solicitors have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Systems Developer & Administrator to join our busy Administration Department at our offices based in North Dorset and Warminster, Wiltshire.
What is the Role?
You will be responsible for providing day to day administration, development and management of business systems within the Firm, working with the Practice Director, IT Manager and internal and external stakeholders to identify and progress solutions to enhance operational effectiveness. The role is a central role supporting all departments in the Firm and is primarily systems based. You will provide systems support and administration for our case management system and other systems used internally with a focus on championing continuous improvement and carrying out internal training. This will include coding of documents and scripting including development of solutions, enhancements and fixes. You will undertake project work and will support the IT Manager with end user input for projects and operational day to day work.
Who you are?
You will be a self-starter with excellent interpersonal and organisations skills and have an interest in IT and systems development.
A bit about us:
• We are a well-established and successful law firm with a modern and down to earth approach.
• Passionate about providing an excellent service to our clients.
• Winner of Contribution to the Community at the 2019 Dorset Legal Awards.
• Winner of Property Team at the 2019 Dorset Legal Awards.
• Winner of Law Firm of the Year (up to 10 partners) at the 2018 Dorset Legal Awards.
• As a Lexcel accredited firm and a member of LawNet we are committed to career development and providing challenging work to positively engage and motivate our staff.
• We place importance on being part of the local community.
• We are friendly, supportive and ambitious.
• At Farnfields we recognise the importance of family life and can offer a good work life balance.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established, award winning Firm who are modern, friendly and ambitious; coupled with a down to earth approach.
Please apply in writing, attaching your CV, to HR@farnfields.com
Expect far more… Apply now to join a great team and take a step forward in your career.
Due to our continuing strong growth, we currently have a number of exciting career opportunities available: