Claire joined Farnfields Dispute Resolution Department in 2021, dealing primarily with property and commercial disputes as a Senior Associate Solicitor. Claire is a member of the Law Society and an executive member of Dorchester Chamber for Business. Claire has wide-ranging experience having qualified as a solicitor in 2009 at a top 20 international law firm in London and heading up their litigation team.
Claire specialises in:
- General dispute resolution
- Commercial property litigation
- Financial services litigation
- Professional negligence claims
- Disputes relating to co-ownership of property
- Adverse possession claims
- Boundary and rights of way disputes
- Company partnership disputes
- Enfranchisement claims
- Lease extensions and finally
- Landlord and tenant disputes
In her spare time, Claire enjoys golf, hiking, travel and theatre. Claire is a keen advocate of conservation work; assisting with beach cleans and litter picking events with her daughter, and has close links with a turtle conservation project in Costa Rica.