Ellen qualified as a Solicitor in July 2021 with Farnfields, having joined the firm in 2016 as a Legal Secretary. Ellen began her Training Contract with the firm in September 2019, which she completed in July 2021 to become a fully qualified Solicitor. Ellen has a Law Degree from Queen Mary, University of London, completed her Legal Practice Course at The University of Law, Bristol and holds a Master of Laws in Professional Legal Practice.
Ellen works in our Commercial and Agricultural Department and specialises in:
- Land Development matters
- Sales and Purchases of Land
- Company Purchases and Sales of Residential Property
- Matters relating to Easements, Covenants and Boundary Agreements
- Transfers of Property, including Transfers of Part, between family members
- Declarations of Trust
- Re-financing for development or additional purchases
- Dealing with Commercial Property Sales
- Dealing with Commercial Property Purchases
- Acting for clients at auction including Selling and Buying Property
- Residential Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreements
In her spare time, Ellen enjoys spending time outside, early morning bootcamp classes and spending time with her family.
Thank you for your help and perseverance with renewing the Farm Tenancy Agreement, really the best experience I have ever had on this front.