Fiona joined Farnfields in 2000 and then rejoined the firm in 2016 after a period abroad due to her husband’s job. Fiona has an English Degree from the University of Southampton which she then converted to Law. Fiona passed her Law Finals with Distinction.
Fiona is a solicitor with over 19 years experience of Private Client work specialising in:
- Wills – advising in relation to the best structure to suit a client’s particular circumstances
- Tax Planning – considering a client’s likely Inheritance Tax (and other taxes) position and if any action can be taken to reduce their potential Tax Liability
- Estate Administration – dealing with all aspects of administering an Estate after death
- Trusts – advising in relation to the creation, maintenance and termination of Trusts
- Powers of Attorney – advising in relation to the creation, registration and operation of different types of Power of Attorney
The Private Client Department is headed up by Susan Lacey who has overall responsibility for the work of the department.
Fiona’s interests include biking around the Wiltshire countryside, running through the forests and open water swimming. Fiona aims to enter one Olympic distance triathlon once a year, to keep her motivation going in the winter months. Fiona recently came third in her age category at the London Triathlon and plans to train harder this year to see if she can move up a space on the podium!
More sedately, Fiona enjoys reading, weeding and spending time with her family.
If seeking an inheritance tax solicitor please get in touch with the team.
The perfect balance of friendliness and professionalism.