Ingrid joined Farnfields in 2014 as a Notary Public Solicitor. Ingrid has over 26 years in dealing with the property matters listed below.
Ingrid specialises in:
- Freehold Sale and Purchases
- Leasehold Sale and Purchases
- Acquisition of Development Sites
- Sale of New Build Properties
- Option and Pre-Emption Agreements
- Planning Agreements
- Sales by Auction
- Lease Extensions and Enfranchisement
Ingrid is a Notary Public Solicitor, dealing with documents for use abroad. There are less than 1000 Notaries in England and Farnfields can now boast of having two of them.
The Residential Property Department is headed up by Clare Gundry who has overall responsibility for the work of the department.
In her spare time, Ingrid enjoys skiing with her family, travelling and long lunches, when not glued to her desk!
Ingrid Hindle was quite exceptional. She provided a rapid and sound approach to our acquisition.