Jacqueline joined Farnfields in 2000 and works in the Private Client Department. She is also the Office Manager for our Shaftesbury office.
Jacqueline is a Chartered Legal Executive and deals with Wills, Estate Administration, Powers of Attorney Applications, Deputyship Applications and Elderly Client Work and has over 15 years experience in this area of Law. Jacqueline is keen to develop lasting relationships with clients seeking estate legal advice and is more than happy to visit clients in their home, care home or in hospital.
Jacqueline specialises in:
- Estate Administration – Taxable and Non-Taxable
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Lasting Powers of Attorney – preparation and registration
- Registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Deputyship Applications
Some recent examples of her work include:
- Complex Estate with assets situated outside of the UK
- Resealing Grant abroad, including Nova Scotia
- Preparing and advising on Business Lasting Powers of Attorney
The Private Client Department is headed up by Fiona Thomas who has overall responsibility for the work of the department..
Jacqueline’s interests include reading, travelling and spending time with her family.
I can’t thank Jackie enough for helping me to deal with my late husband’s Estate. From our first meeting she has been very professional but at the same time very approachable and friendly. She listened and she understood my needs and dealt with the situation in a prompt and effective manner that made that difficult period easier for me to cope with.