Joanna joined Farnfields in 2017 and works within the Commercial and Agricultural Department, primarily dealing with Commercial Property. Joanna has a BA (Hons) Degree in Law and Spanish.
Joanna specialises in:
- Acting on Development Site Sales and Acquisitions including Options, Promotion Agreements, Overage and Pre-Emption Agreements relating to development sites and larger commercial projects
- Acting on Sales and Purchases of Commercial Premises
- Advising on Commercial Leases – (acting for either Landlord or Tenant) in relation to offices, retail units, industrial units
- Providing support to the Company and Commercial Team in relation to Property Matters on Share and Asset Sales
- Dealing with Bank and Building Society Refinancing
Some recent examples of her work include:
- Dealing with the property aspects of a Merger of two Charities
- Acting for a developer client in taking an Option Agreement over a prominent building in Dorchester and assisting them in connection with Access Issues.
- Acting for a landowner to negotiate and agree terms for an Agreement with a Land Promoter who will be seeking to secure planning permission and then a buyer for the site on behalf of the landowner
- Assisting residents of a Freehold Development Site to set up a new Management Company and take a Transfer of Land from the original Management Company
- Setting up Plot Sale Packs for an exclusive development of three homes with riverside frontage and large communal landscaped gardens
Joanna’s interests include spending time with her family, exploring the countryside, the beach and visiting National Trust Properties. Joanna also loves going to the theatre and watching football.