Lucy joined Farnfields in 2018. She is an experienced Family Law Specialist Solicitor. Lucy is a Law Society Advanced Family Panel Member, Trained Mediator, Collaborative Practitioner and Resolution Accredited Specialist.
Lucy’s specialisms include:
- High-value financial claims on Divorce – including sharing Armed Forces Pensions
- Collaborative Divorce – promoting amicable resolution of Family Disputes
- Arrangements for Children – working with parents to ensure children spend quality time with each parent
Some recent examples of her work include:
- Divorce and Finance Case in Somerset – including Business/Pension Assets totalling in excess of £2 million which went to a contested final hearing
- Disputed Prenuptial Agreement concerning an Inherited Farm (entered into prior to recent high profile cases) – it was fully contested and Lucy succeeded in having the Agreement disregarded
Thank you for your efforts and support.