Richard joined Farnfields in 2020, dealing primarily with Company and Commercial Law. In addition to an LLB from the University of Kwa-Zulu Natal in South Africa, and qualification as an Attorney in South Africa, Richard qualified as a Solicitor in 2000 having completed the Qualified Lawyers Transfer Test. He is a member of the Law Society.
Richard specialises in:
- Corporate Transactions. Purchase and Sale of companies and businesses and other corporate transactions.
- Company Law
- Commercial Law
- Contract Law
- Partnership Law
- Company and Business start-ups and structuring
Some recent examples of her work include:
- Purchase of an Accountancy business.
- Purchase of a Financial Services Company.
- Two simultaneous Share Sale Agreements for substantial commercial property companies.
- Various Shareholders Agreements.
Richard’s interests include tennis, squash cycling and other sports, spending time in the countryside with his dog and playing drums.