Sue joined the Farnfields Dispute Resolution Department in May 2019. She is a Fellow of CILEx (Chartered Institute of Legal Executives) and, prior to qualifying as a Chartered Legal Executive in 2018, worked as a paralegal in litigation for 7 years dealing with litigation and dispute resolution.
Sue specialises in:
- Landlord and Tenant advice
- Advice in respect of recovery of rent arrears and possession of rented residential property
- Advice in respect of neighbour disputes, including noise nuisance and damage to property
- Advice in respect of trespass action and proceedings
- Debt recovery and enforcement
- Contractual disputes
In her spare time, Sue enjoys spending time with family and friends, singing and is currently in the process of house renovation which is taking a lot longer than it really should!
Sue is a property lawyer who has taken an in-depth look at the new Tenant Fees Act 2019 and considers the impact it will have on landlords, tenants and rental agencies.