Tamasine joined Farnfields Private Client Department in 2019. Tamasine studied at the University of Durham and then completed her Legal Studies at The College of Law and is a member of the Society for Trust and Estate Practitioners.
Tamasine has been dealing with Private Client Law since 2011 and specialises in:
- Lifetime Succession Planning – advising about how to pass on wealth in a tax-efficient manner.
- Wills – drafting Wills (from simple Wills to complex Trust Wills) with Inheritance Tax Advice.
- Trusts – setting up and administering simple and complex Trusts during life and following death.
- Lasting Powers of Attorney – drafting and registering Lasting Powers of Attorney with the Office of the Public Guardian. She also advises Attorneys about their duties and how to manage their role.
- Probate – dealing with Estates of various sizes and post-death variations to Wills. She also looks at reliefs and exemptions to mitigate tax and undertakes Inheritance Tax Planning for the next generation.
The Private Client Department is headed up by Susan Lacey who has overall responsibility for the work of the department. If seeking an inheritance tax planning solicitor please do get in touch with the team.
In her spare time, Tamasine enjoys spending time with her young family, being outdoors, walking, scuba diving, Scottish reeling, yoga, cooking and travelling as much as possible.