Tony joined Farnfields in 2014. Prior to joining the firm, Tony worked in private practice and as an in-house lawyer for 2 PLC companies in London before moving to the Wiltshire area over 20 years ago as a commercial property solicitor.
Tony has over 34 years of dealing with commercial property including:
- Buying and Selling Land,
- Acting for landlords granting Leases
- Acting for tenants taking Leases
- General Property Advice
- Acting for Town Councils in Property Matters.
Some recent examples of Tony’s work include:
- Purchasing Land for Future Development
- Acting for landlords of Commercial Buildings
- Acting for tenants of Retail Premises
- Remortgaging Commercial Property
- Buying Investment Property.
Tony is a member of the Commercial and Agricultural Team which is headed by Julian Alahakoon who has overall responsibility for the work of the department.
In his spare time, Tony enjoys playing golf, listening to classical music, transport and history. Tony is currently writing a book on the history of a canal.
Polite, brief and to the point. Every communication was brief and to the point, creating a sense of total professionalism.