Victoria joined Farnfields straight from school in 2006 as a secretary, in 2010 Victoria went to University to study for her Law Degree and temped at Farnfields during her holidays. In 2014 Victoria returned to the firm on a full-time basis to carry out her training contract which she completed in 2016 to become a fully qualified Solicitor.
Victoria works in our Commercial and Agricultural Department and specialises in:
- Drafting Commercial Leases for landlord clients
- Advising tenant clients on taking Commercial Leases
- Dealing with Commercial Property Sales
- Dealing with Commercial Property Purchases
- Acting for clients at auction including Selling and Buying Property
Some recent examples of her work include:
- Acting for a first time commercial tenant of a high street shop, advising on the Lease including highlighting pitfalls to look out for when leasing Commercial Property
- Drafting a Lease on behalf of a commercial landlord of a high street shop
- Preparing an auction pack for the Sale of some Land and attending the auction on behalf of the client
- Acting for a client and their pension company, purchasing a New Build Industrial Unit off plan
In her spare time, Victoria enjoys travelling, eating out and keeping active.
Farnfields Solicitors represented me recently on the acquisition of a commercial property, I have been property developing for several years on a national basis, however this was my first in the Dorset area. I would honestly say that the service was first class from initial introduction to completion and would have absolutely no hesitation on recommending them to anyone that wants a ‘hands-on’ ‘ no-nonsense service’.