I joined Farnfields in 2017. I deal primarily with Agricultural Property and specialise in:
- Transactional work – sales and purchases of estates, farms and equestrian property
- Transactional work – sales and purchases of high end residential property
- Grazing agreements – preparing grazing agreements
- Livery agreements – preparing livery agreements
- Finance work – mortgage and re-mortgage work of land and residential property
- Auction sales – selling and purchases of land and residential property
Some recent examples of my work include:
Purchase of 25 acres of bare agricultural land with complex mineral rights, access issues and land registry title matters. The subject land was also subject to an Agricultural Holdings Act tenancy 1986, part of which had to be surrendered as the purchaser was buying only part of the tenanted land.
- Finance work
Complex finance arrangements over bare agricultural land in excess of 100 acres. Reporting on complex titles, partnership farming arrangements, entitlements and access matters to the lender.
- Auction sale
Sale of 3 lots of bare agricultural land, 2 of which were subject to overage provisions. Complex title arrangements to consider and sale of part provisions.
My interests include Horse riding, spending time with family, walking & swimming.