Jackie joined Farnfields in 2000 and now works in the Private Client department. She is also the office manager for our Shaftesbury office. Jackie is a Chartered Legal Executive and deals with wills, estate administration, powers of attorney applications, deputyship applications and elderly client work and has over 15 years experience in the this area of law. Jackie is keen to develop lasting relationships with her clients and is more than happy to visit clients in their home, care home or in hospital.
Jackie specialises in:
- Estate Administration – taxable and non-taxable
- Inheritance Tax planning
- Lasting Powers of Attorney – preparation and registration
- Registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Deputyship applications
Some recent examples of her work include:
- Complex estate with assets situated outside of the UK
- Resealing Grant abroad, including Nova Scotia
- Preparing and advising on business lasting powers of attorney
The Private Client department is headed up by Susan Lacey who has overall responsibility for the work of the department. Please follow this link and search for Susan Lacey, Senior Partner for more information.
Jackie’s interests include reading, travelling and spending time with her family.