I have been a specialist Family Law solicitor for over 13 years and joined Farnfields in 2018. I am a Law Society Advanced Family Panel Member, Mediator, Collaborative Practitioner, Resolution Accredited Specialist.
As part of the Farnfields Family Law Team I undertake Family work in the following areas:
- High value financial claims on divorce – including sharing Armed Forces Pensions
- Collaborative divorce – promoting amicable resolution of family disputes
- Arrangements for children – working with parents to ensure children spend quality time with each parent
Some recent examples of my work include:
- Divorce and finances case in Somerset – including business / pension assets totalling in excess of £2 million – went to contested final hearing
- Disputed pre-nuptial agreement concerning inherited farm entered into prior to recent high profile cases – fully contested and succeeded in having the agreement disregarded
Prior to joining Farnfields I worked at Bonallack & Bishop and previous to that worked and trained with Battens Solicitors.