I joined Farnfields on the 1st March 2017. I deal with Residential Conveyancing and specialise in:
- Sales – I’ve dealt with low value to high value, freehold and leasehold sales including complex multi-title sales
- Purchase – I’ve dealt with low to very high value (£3.8M) purchases including a wide variety of Freehold/Leasehold and Listed buildings
- Re-mortgages – I have dealt with low to high value re-mortgages including tying them into purchases.
- New Build – I’ve dealt with a wide variety of new build purchases in developments all over the Country, including in London (Battersea power station), this includes Leasehold, Freehold and Help to Buy.
- Right to buy – I have experience in dealing with Council Right to Buy purchases for secured tenants
- Lease Extensions – I have dealt with a number of Lease extensions recently including some high value London properties
Some recent examples of work include:
- High Value purchase – Last year I acted for a Client who purchased for £3.8M and they were so pleased with the process, they recommended me to others.
- New Build – I recently had to act for a client who had a Leasehold, New Build purchase using a help to buy scheme with a 28 day deadline. I successfully met this deadline.
- Lease extension – I recently acted for a Client who extended his Lease in London for a £5m penthouse property. Client successfully completed
My interests include playing rugby for Warminster RFC and have been 1st team captain on a couple of occasions. I also very much enjoy watching cricket and football.
I also love festivals and have been to Glastonbury and Reading Festival every year it’s been on since 2011.