Tony joined Farnfields in 2014. Prior to joining the firm, Tony worked in private practice and as an in-house lawyer for 2 PLC companies in London before moving to the Wiltshire area over 20 years ago.
Tony has over 34 years experience dealing with commercial property including:
- Buying and selling land
- Acting for landlords granting leases
- Acting for tenants taking leases
- General property advice
- Acting for Town Councils in property matters
Some recent examples of Tony’s work include:
- Purchasing land for future development
- Acting for landlords of commercial buildings
- Acting for tenants of retail premises
- Remortgaging commercial property
- Buying investment property.
In his spare time, Tony enjoys playing golf, listening to classical music, transport and history. Tony is currently writing a book on the history of a canal.