Agricultural, rural and private property

Whether you are a new entrant or an experienced property owner we can assist with the sale and purchase of your farm, land, estate or country house. Our agricultural specialists are on hand to advise you on a range of specific agricultural matters such as agri/enviro grants and schemes including the Basic Payment Scheme, boundaries, private water and drainage arrangements, early entry or holdover, farm business tenancies, and sporting rights.

If you are buying part of a larger parcel of land it is likely that the Transfer document will need to cover the grant and reservation of rights, new covenants, or perhaps overage or uplift clauses.

Our specialists