If a debt remains unpaid after default judgment is obtained, there are numerous methods of enforcement to obtain payment of the debt.
- Obtaining a charging order over the debtor’s property;
- Instructing High Court Officers or County Court Bailiffs;
- Obtaining an Attachment to Earnings Order;
- Obtaining a Third Party Debt Order;
- Obtaining an Order for Information.
If the case reaches the stage of enforcement, we can provide you with the options in more detail and give you advice on what the best avenue to pursue is, together with the associated costs and court charges.
If you are not certain on the debtor’s current location, you have the option of instructing tracer agents to locate the debtor.