We are able to advise clients in any contractual dispute which inevitably arise however carefully drafted the contract may be. We are able to give practical advice in order to seek to settle any disputes as quickly and cost effectively as possible including by alternative methods of dispute resolution including negotiation, mediation, adjudication and arbitration. When proceedings become necessary we are able to advise clients in pursuing or defending actions in the County and High Courts, including urgent interim remedy and injunction applications.
We are able to advise in the following areas:
- Breach of contract/warranty claims.
- Partnership disputes.
- Construction/JCT Contract disputes.
- Disputes as to the interpretation of contractual provisions or retention of title claims.
- Disputes in respect of goods and services.
- Mortgage loan and other contractual financial disputes.
- All aspects of contractual claims on behalf of individuals, partners, companies and businesses.