What is an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)? An EPC is a certificate issued by an assessor which provides information on the energy efficiency of a property. It provides a rating between A – G (A being the best) and in most cases is accompanied by a recommendation report indicating what steps could be taken to
Finance for Agricultural Property and Farms
Finance or refinancing is regularly required over agricultural property and farms.
At Farnfields, we are able to assist landowners and lenders in securing finance. Finance is required for various reasons (such as when buying land, changing banks, for development projects, for bridging loans or simply following a change of ownership in title deeds). Our local knowledge of land in the area and local market conditions allows us to deal with your finance requirements in a common-sense approach.
We have strong professional relationships with all the main lenders of such finance (such as AMC, Handelsbanken, Lloyds, Barclays, HSBC etc) and with the local relationship managers of such lenders.
In particular, we help landowners to meet the requirements of the lenders including such matters as:
- Providing reports and certificates on titles
- Dealing with guarantee documents
- Assisting on independent legal advice
- Applying and reporting on property searches
- Dealing with title indemnity insurances
- Considering access and easement requirements
- Separating titles at the Land Registry
- Arranging the removal of the previous lending from title deeds
- Dealing with registrations at the Land Registry and Companies house
Our specialist legal team can assist in complex and portfolio refinancing. As well as assisting the lenders, we also work closely with local and regional land agents and valuers who act on behalf of the banking institutions. We also value the input of accountants, tax advisors and other professionals to ensure any financial transaction is structured according to your needs.
Enter your details below for the latest news and legal updates.