Company directors, people with significant control of a company, or anyone who files on behalf of a company, must ensure they comply with new transparency rules from March 2024. Greater scrutiny of information lies at the heart of the new legislation, which is designed to plug potential loopholes that may have been exploited for the
Commercial Dispute Resolution
We are client-focused and business-minded, with a team of dedicated specialists with a wealth of experience in achieving commercial dispute resolution. The team prides itself on quickly getting to grips with the issues involved and finding practical solutions by focusing on what clients need.
No business wants to be involved in a lengthy dispute, as it can be a drain on time and resources; and prevent growth. We fully appreciate the impact these challenges can have on your business. It is our job to ensure that you have the clearest, most cost-effective advice to resolve an issue.
We offer commercial dispute resolution services to assist with an array of disputes, however, if you are merely chasing a debt, please click through to our Debt Recovery page, for information on our fixed fee service.
Our Commercial Dispute Resolution Solicitors can help you with:
- Contractual claims (breach of contract, misrepresentation)
- Negligence claims
- Debt Recovery
- Partnership disputes
- Shareholder Disputes
- Employment Settlement Agreements
- Sale of goods/supply of services claims
- Claims arising out of the sale of a business
- Insolvency related claims, both winding up and bankruptcy proceedings but also the recovery of monies owed to insolvent companies
- Applications for urgent injunctive relief
- Professional Negligence
Enter your details below for the latest news and legal updates.