Fixed Fee Stage 3 – Requesting Judgment

If the debtor does not respond to the claim, and money is not received in payment of the debt, you can request that the court provides default judgment in the absence of acknowledgement against the debtor.

Once a default judgment is obtained against the debtor, the debtor will again have a time period to pay the debt outstanding. If a judgment is obtained, and the debt remains unpaid, you will then have a variety of ways in which you may look to recover your debt.

Stay updated

Enter your details below for the latest news and legal updates.

Get in touch