Commercial Property Disputes and Litigation
Property Disputes, whether commercial, agricultural or residential, are expertly dealt with by our property litigation solicitors.
Our objective is to advise you so that you are able to resolve those disputes quickly and cost effectively. We can use different methods to help you achieve those resolutions sometimes forcefully and robustly fighting your corner will suit, on other occasions a more conciliatory approach, such as considering alternatives to litigation (pre-action settlements, mediation or similar), will achieve the required result.
Our Property Litigation Solicitors can help with:
- Business tenancy renewals under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Dilapidations claims and disputes regarding repair, decoration or yielding up covenants
- Rent and service charge disputes
- Possession claims
- Forfeiture claims
- Rent review disputes
- Break clause disputes
- Restrictive covenants disputes
- Rights of way and easement disputes
- Boundary disputes
- Rights of light disputes
- Breach of contract claims
- Misrepresentation claims
- Landlord and Tenant Disputes
- Adverse Possession (Squatter’s rights)
Our property litigation solicitors are available to work closely with you and your professional advisors (such as surveyors, accountants and architects). Where necessary we can provide complementary legal expertise including employment law, commercial property law, residential property law, agricultural property law and private client (wills/ probate) advice.
Enter your details below for the latest news and legal updates.