Sale and Purchase of Commercial Property
At Farnfields, we regularly assist in commercial property sales and purchases. This could include offices, factories, warehouses, mixed-use properties, investment properties, restaurants, public houses and much more. We are there for investors, businesses, developers and families in their commercial property needs.
It is important to understand the procedures involved when buying or selling a property. Each commercial property transaction is a bespoke transaction and therefore we know the importance of understanding your objectives. We are well-versed in dealing with freehold and leasehold transactions and where appropriate we are keen to visit the site with you.
We have extensive experience in all sorts of properties at all values, whether they are in city, town or rural locations. We have strong relationships with local and regional agents.
Whether we are acting for a seller or buyer, we assist in:
- Reviewing title deeds
- Preparing and agreeing on legal documents such as contracts and transfers
- Commissioning and reporting on searches as appropriate
- Preparing enquiries and replies to enquiries
- Explaining the legal documentation
- Assisting in exchange of contracts
- Dealing with completion matters including those relating to stamp duty land tax, companies house and land registry
- Dealing with post-completion matters
We have excellent connections (both locally and nationally) with accountants, banks and land agents/surveyors. These connections allow us to provide our clients with a full scope of advice with the view of obtaining the best possible outcome for them.
We also have other experts within Farnfields who can help you on a variety of matters which may relate to your commercial property (such as leases, inheritance tax, family planning and dispute resolution) which may be needed. To learn more please watch the video below.
Enter your details below for the latest news and legal updates.