We are able to assist both Landlord and Tenants in commercial and residential Landlord and Tenant disputes.
Our expertise enables us to advise clients on the most practical way of resolving disputes if possible without the need for Court action. If litigation cannot be avoided we are able to issue proceedings in the County and High Courts and we can assist with:
- Residential possession actions in order to obtain a Possession Order on behalf of Landlords or to advise Tenants on their liabilities and rights.
- Rent and service charge recovery.
- Dilapidations and other breaches of covenant.
- Forfeiture and applications for relief from forfeiture.
- Recovery of land or premises from unlawful occupiers/squatters.
- Leasehold enfranchisement and Lease extensions on behalf of Landlords and Tenants.
- Business Lease renewals.
- Business and commercial possession proceedings.
- Anti-social behaviour and nuisance.
Please note we do not undertake public funded matters.